Birthday Parties at Zero Gravity are heaps of fun, very popular and stress free!
Our specialised equipment and facility is clean, bright and exciting for children of all ages.
Included in your party package is 2 hours of private gym hire with our full range of fun equipment set up for you. There is also a bonus 15 minutes on either side of this for you to complete party set up and clean up.
As well as our amazing gymnasium space, Zero Gravity also has a separate waiting room area with tables and chairs available to set up any party food, drinks and cake you may wish to provide for your guests. Our kitchen facilities include a small bench-top oven, jug and microwave. There is a water cooler and a small fridge.
Please note: If the date is not showing or says "unavailable", this space has already been booked.
Download our FREE birthday party checklist HERE!
Includes 2 hour gym hire with 12 metre trampoline, air mats and equipment set up based on the age of your party guests, use of waiting room area and additional set up/clean up time.
- Up to 15 children $200 + $50 cleaning bond
- 16-25 children $250 + $50 cleaning bond (to add these extra numbers to your booking please CLICK HERE)
Cleaning Bond: This is reimbursed following the party if all waste is removed, all surfaces are cleared/clean and waiting room floor vacuumed.
- Saturday 9:30-11:30am, 12:00-2:00pm, 2:30-4:30pm
- Sunday 9:30-11:30am, 12:00-2:00pm, 2:30-4:30pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Once booked and paid in full (including $50 cleaning bond) your booking is secured.
- We allow an additional 15 minutes maximum before and after party for set up and pack down. Please do not enter the building prior to this allocated time as cleaning is taking place. If you require extra set up time we recommend having your guests arrival time slightly later.
- Party waste is to be removed from the facility. Small rubbish bags are able to be provided.
- A $50 bond is included in the cost when booking and will be reimbursed following the party if all waste is removed, all surfaces are cleared/clean and waiting room floor vacuumed.
- Age appropriate music can be supplied or you are welcome to use your own (please ensure your device fits an AUX cord)
- When booking you agree to cover any damage to the property, equipment or mirrors throughout the hired time.
- At Zero Gravity we do our best to ensure the activities and equipment is safe, however by booking you accept there are still risks of injury involved in participating in these activities. If at any time a participant sustains an injury coaches must be notified immediately and a professional should be seen to treat and manage all injuries.
- Food and drink to be kept in the waiting room area only
- No shoes on the gym floor
- We recommend no jewellery to be worn and long hair to be tied back for safety
Please ensure at least one parent/host stays in attendance for the duration of the birthday party. Active supervision of party guests is required at all times. We ask that you assist us in ensuring party guests do not touch the large mirrors or back drop banner in the main gymnasium.
You are most welcome to bring your own food and drink and make use of our kitchen facility which includes a small bench-top oven, jug, microwave, sink, water cooler, and fridge.
- The cancellation of a booked party within 2 weeks of the day of the party will receive no refund.
- The cancellation of a booked party outside of the 2 week period, will incur a $50 cancellation fee.